Delicious muffins with chestnut flour, chocolate and chia seeds!
- 200g of Cerreto chestnut flour
- 70g of brown rice flour
- 40g of almond flour (or peeled almonds, toasted and reduced to very fine flour)
- 15g of bitter cocoa powder
- 80g of coconut or brown cane sugar
- 25g of flaxseed flour (or finely chopped Cerreto flax seed)
- 70g of rice (or corn) oil
- 10g of baking powder already dosed and composed of cream of tartar and bicarbonate
- 40g Cerreto toasted chia seeds
- 260g of almond milk
- 60g of dark chocolate vanilla essence to taste
- 40g of dark chocolate
- toasted chia seeds Cerreto to taste
Pour the flax seed flour into a small bowl, add the image and mix. Leave to rest for a few minutes until a sticky compound similar to the egg white forms.
Cut the chocolate into small pieces and set it aside. Sift the powders into a bowl, add the sugar, the natural leavening powder and the chia seeds and mix.
Add the water and flax seed mixture, the vanilla essence, the oil and the milk a little at a time until it forms a smooth and homogeneous mixture. Add the chocolate into small pieces. Pour the mixture into the muffin tins by filling them 2/3.
Decorate the surface with pieces of chocolate and toasted chia seeds. Bake at 180 °C for 15 minutes.