A tasty and gluten-free soup, perfect for cold winter evenings!
- 300g shelled broad beans Cerreto
- 1 laurel leaf Cerreto
- 2 tbsp of granulated vegetable broth Cerreto
- 500g of clean weighed pumpkin
- 1 large onion
- 1 celery stalk
- 4 heaped spoons of toasted buckwheat Cerreto
- EVO oil to taste
- salt to taste
- black pepper Cerreto to taste
Soak the beans in water for about 2 or 3 hours. Slice the onion and celery stalk and stew them in a large saucepan with a little oil together with the laurel leaf. Then add the drained and rinsed beans and let them flavor for a few minutes. At this point add the diced pumpkin and the granulated broth dissolved in a liter of water. Cover and simmer until the beans and the pumpkin are almost unmade and the soup has shrunk becoming creamy. Season with salt and pepper, then arrange on plates and complete with a spoonful of toasted buckwheat per head.