Tasty muffin without milk, eggs or gluten.
- 200g chestnut flour Cerreto
- 70g brown rice flour
- 40g almond flour (or peeled almonds, toasted and reduced to very fine flour)
- 15g bitter cocoa powder
- 80g coconut or whole cane sugar
- 25g flax seed flour (or finely chopped Cerreto flax seeds)
- 70g rice oil (or corn)
- 10g leavening powder already dosed and composed of cream of tartar and bicarbonate
- 40g toasted chia seeds Cerreto
- 260g almond milk
- 60g dark chocolate
- vanilla essence q.s.
- 40g dark chocolate
- toasted chia seeds Cerreto q.s.
Pour the chestnut flour in a small bowl, add the water and mix. Leave to rest for a few minutes until a sticky mixture similar to the egg white is formed. Cut the chocolate into small pieces and set it aside. Sift the powders into a bowl, add the sugar, the natural baking powder and the chia seeds and mix. Add the mixture of water and flaxseed, the essence of vanilla, oil and milk a little at a time until a smooth and homogeneous mixture is formed. Add the chopped chocolate. Pour the mixture into muffin molds filling them for 2/3. Decorate the surface with pieces of chocolate and toasted chia seeds. Bake at 180 ° C for 15 minutes.