Who doesn't love pancakes? In this integral version with whole wheat they are even tastier!
- 5 tablespoons of whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of cream of tartar or baking powder
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- vegetable milk to taste (about 1 glass)
For sunflower butter:
- toasted sunflower seeds Cerreto to taste
- a pinch of salt
- water and sunflower oil (optional)
For the filling:
- maple syrup to taste
Sift flour and cream of tartar, add 1 tablespoon of oil and vegetable milk just enough to obtain a firm batter (whole-wheat flour will need more liquid than the refined one).
Heat a non-stick or previously oiled pan and spoon the mixture in a circular shape to obtain the pancakes. Cook on both sides until golden brown.
Blend the sunflower seeds in a powerful blender to obtain a cream. It is possible to help with a little water and a teaspoon of sunflower oil to obtain a smoother and lighter cream.
Season the pancakes with sunflower butter and maple syrup.